Fun facts about Adobo:
1. Filipinos have a long list of adobo version
2. Adobo will last for a week, the longer the better! Just make sure that you put them in the fridge.
3. Adobo is not limited to chicken or pork. Some combine chicken and pork! Wow!
4. Veggie adobo? Yes! String beans adobo and adobong kangkong, you can add tofu too!
5. Sweet adobo? Yes! Just add brown or white sugar
6. If you love lots of adobo sauce, you can add more water and soy sauce!
7. You can never go wrong with adobo!
- 1/2 kilo chicken breast
- 1/2 to 1 cup of water
- 1 pc chicken bouillon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 8 cloves of garlic, crushed and minced
- 3 pcs bay leaves
- Marinate the chicken for 15 mins
(Keep chicken in marinate sauce in the fridge for 15 minutes)
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes in low medium heat
- Add water and let it simmer for another 10-15mins
- Add chicken bouillon, salt and pepper to taste
- After 15 minutes, time to eat!