Not everyone is a fan of ampalaya. Most of us hate it because of the bitter taste. However, there's a cheat on how to remove the bitterness of ampalaya and enjoy the many benefits of it!
Repeat the process as needed if you want to take out more bitterness
Here's the ingredients:
1. BEEF, SIRLOIN OR STEAK, THINLY SLICED
2. SOY SAUCE
3. BLACK PEPPER
5. OYSTER SAUCE
6. GARLIC, MINCED
7. AMPLAYA, SLICED
8. BEEF BOULION, OPTIONAL
So now, its time to cook:
- Marinate the beef in soy sauce, pepper and cornstarch for an hour to overnight
- Stir fry the beef over medium heat for 2-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Saute garlic and stir fry the ampalaya
- Add the oyster sauce and beef
- Add 1/2 cup of water, add beef boullion and let it simmer for 5-10minutes
- That easy!!!!