Here's the ingredients:
1. 1 kilo chicken, thigh or breast part
2. 3-4 pcs potatoes
3. 2 pcs carrots
4. 1 red and green bell pepper
5. Onions and garlic
6. Optional: celery / bagiuo beans
7. 1 1/2 tbps curry powder
8. 1 cup coconut milk
9. 2-3 cups of water
10. Fish sauce / salt and pepper to taste
11. Cooking oil
- Pan fry the chicken for 2 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Saute onion, garlic and optional greens until the onion and celery softens - I used Bagiuo beans instead of celery.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for few minutes then add the curry powder, mix well until dissolved. Add 2-3 cups of water.
- Add the pan fried chicken and let it boil for 30minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients - red and green bell pepper, carrots and potatoes. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add fish sauce or salt and ground black pepper to taste