Here's the ingredients:
1. Chicken breast, boiled and shredded
2. Garlic, crushed and minced
3. Onion, chopped
4. Carrots, diced
5. 1 cup cabbage
6. 1 can mushroom
7. 1 can evaporated milk
8. 3 - 4 cups of Water
9. Salt and pepper to taste
10. Optional: Pork bouillon
- Heat oil and sauté the garlic until it turns medium brown.
- Add onion and carrot. Continue to sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken. Stir for 1-2 minutes
- Add water and bring it to boil for 5 minuted
- Put the elbow macaroni and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and mushroom, let it simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Note: you can add more water if needed. Also, you can add chicken bouillon.
- Pour the evaporated milk. Stir, let it simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Add salt and ground black pepper to taste.