Here's the ingredients:
1. 5 pcs round scad
2. 3-4 tomatoes, chopped
3. 1 medium sized red onion, chopped
4. 4 cloves of garlic, crushed and minced
5. 1/2 cup of water
6. 1-2 tablespoons of fish sauce
7. Ground black pepper
- Rub salt on each side of round scad
- Heat cooking oil in a pan and fry the fish until cooked. Set aside.
- On a separate pan, heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil. Saute the onion, garlic and tomatoes
- Add half cup of water and 2 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Add the fried fish and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Add ground black pepper to taste.