Here's the ingredients:
2. 1/2 kilo ground pork
3. 2 pieces tomatoes, chopped
4. 4 cloves of garlic, crushed and minced
5. 1 medium sized onions, chopped
6. 1-2 tablespoons of fish sauce
7. Ground black pepper
8. 1/2 cup of water
9. 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
10. Optional: Pork bouillon
Add the ground pork and cook until medium brown
Add fish sauce and ground black pepper to taste.
Add the string beans and let it sit for 3 minutes. Stir occassionally over low heat.
Add half cup of water and let it simmer for 5 minutes. You may add pork bouillon on this process but it is only optional.