Here's the ingredients:
1. 12 pcs string beans, cut into 2 inch length pieces
2. 1/2 kilo ground pork
3. 2 pieces tomatoes, chopped
4. 4 cloves of garlic, crushed and minced
5. 1 medium sized onions, chopped
6. 1-2 tablespoons of fish sauce
7. Ground black pepper
8. 1/2 cup of water
9. 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
10. Optional: Pork bouillon
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onion, garlic and tomatoes
- Add the ground pork and cook until medium brown
- Add fish sauce and ground black pepper to taste.
- Add the string beans and let it sit for 3 minutes. Stir occassionally over low heat.
- Add half cup of water and let it simmer for 5 minutes. You may add pork bouillon on this process but it is only optional.